It is a well-established fact that indoor cats tend to stay healthy, safe and live longer than outdoor cats. If you are a proud parent of one or more indoor cats and looking for a perch that can provide an elevated resting or observing place to the cat, then a cat window perch or bed is an excellent cat furniture to get.
But which are the best cat window perches or beds to get for indoor cats? How can these window perches be useful?
In this article, we will look at some of the best cat window perches and beds available in the market. We will cover most of the different styles and designs in which these cat loungers are available and list only the options that are safe, comfortable and convenient for you to install and your beloved feline to use.
We will also discuss some of the major factors to consider before picking the best cat window perch or bed for your kitty and share our top picks. Read on!
Do not forget to check out our article on the best cat toys for indoor cats for some interactive toys to help your kitty beat the boredom and stay active and healthy.
Best cat window perches and beds listSome of the best cat window perches and beds for indoor cats are listed below:
|Kitty Cot Original Cat Window Perch||25.5″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”.|
For total weight to 25 lbs.
|K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed||27.0″ x 6.0″ x 11.0”.|
For total weight up to 60 lbs.
|Oster Sunny Seat Window-Mounted Cat Bed||22.0″ x 12.0″ x 1.5”.|
For cats up to 50 lbs.
|Ultimate Cat Perch Wire-free Cat Bed||24.0″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”.|
For total weight up to 80 lbs.
|PetFusion Ultimate Cat Window Climbing Perch||21” x 21” x 45”.|
42” scratching post,
20.5” x 16.5” x 1.5” perch.
For total weight up to 50 lbs.
|PetPawJoy Cat Window Perch and Bed||22.0″ x 12.0″ x 1.5”.|
For total weight up to 30 lbs.
|Zalalova Cat Window Perch||21.5″ x 12.8″ x 1.5”.|
For total weight up to 50 lbs.
|D. Jane Cat Window Perch Seat||14.5″ x 14.5″ x 1.6”.|
For total weight up to 28 lbs.
|K&H Pet Products Deluxe Kitty Sill||24.0″ x 14.0″ x 2.0”.|
For total weight up to 40 lbs.
|Selify Oversized Cat Window Hammock||26.0″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”.|
For total weight up to 60 lbs.
|BobbyPet Big Cat Window Perch for Multi Cats||22.8″ x 12.0″ x 15.7”/1.0”.|
For 2 cats up to 20 lbs. each.
What are cat window perches or beds and how can they be useful?
Cat window perches or beds, as the name suggests, are window-mounted cat resting stations that can provide an elevated bed to the indoor cat to soak in sunlight and/or observe the activities through the window. They essentially consist of a flat or arc cat bed, a mounting frame with wires and suction cups or hardware to support the elevated station.
Cat window perches come in different shapes, designs and styles. They can be mounted on the window glass using specially-designed suction cups or supported by a frame installed into the window sill.
Suction cup perches are cheaper and more popular simply because they do not require a permanent installation, while sill-mounted window perches are more suitable for multiple, large or extra-large cats because of the more load they can support by using permanent installation hardware instead of the Velcro strips. Furthermore, suction cups do not work well on textured or frosted glass windows, so you would need to only look at sill-mounted window perches for such windows.
Cat window perches are also available in different sizes and can be suitable for one or two cats, depending upon their overall dimensions and capacity.
Typical cat window perches have a clearance of anywhere from 2 – 3 feet from the ground, so they work best for kittens and cats that are 6 months or older. You can always place a chair or cot underneath or nearby to reduce the clearance and assist the cat in jumping the height and accessing the cat window perch.
Such elevated cat beds can be useful in a number of situations. First of all, they provide a safe and comfortable perching station that appeals to the natural climbing instinct of felines.
Moreover, they provide an observatory for the kitty to view the action happening outdoors or simply lounge in the sunlight. This is especially useful if you have only one pet or you are forced to leave your cat home alone for long hours.
So, like cat trees, cat window perches can help in providing both physical and mental stimulation to the pet.
In the next section, we will list some of the best cat window perches and beds for indoor cats and share our top picks. Our recommendations would include both window-mounted and sill-mounted cat window perches.
Which are the best cat window perches and beds for indoor cats?
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a 0.75” PVC plastic frame and black nylon fabric mesh cover. 3.5” dia. suction cups and 0.125” coated stainless-steel support wire.
- 25.5″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”.
- For cats up to 25 lbs.
- Works best with a 26” x 15”-16” or bigger window pane.
- Best-selling, cat window perch featuring a PVC plastic frame and super-tough black nylon “Tiger-Mesh” fabric cot. Assembled in Seattle, US from parts made in USA and Taiwan.
- Features four patented made in the US suction cups each of which is designed to hold up to 12 lbs. of weight.
- Equipped with durable vinyl-coated stainless steel support cables to hold the elevated perch. The cat window bed can easily support cats weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Has a multi-color plastic-coated nylon mesh that is water-resistant. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Hand wash only with soap and water.
- Backed by a 90-day manufacturer warranty. Replacement suction cups are also available.
The best-selling Kitty Cot Original Cat Window Perch is undoubtedly the “best cat window perch” around the world. It is endorsed by multiple Humane societies and there is a good reason for that. The Kitty Cot is hand-assembled in Seattle, USA from parts made in the US and Taiwan.
The premium Kitty Cot Original Cat Window Perch is a window-mounted cat perch featuring a 0.75″ diameter PVC plastic frame. The frame tubes are unglued but are designed it a way to fit perfectly together.
A super-tough, water resistant (by plastic coating the fabric), multi-color nylon fabric hammock cot is mounted on the frame to provide a comfortable resting place to the kitty. This “Tiger-Mesh” cot is durable, relatively chew-proof and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is hand washable with mild soap or detergent and water.
The cat window perch is supported by four patented made-in-USA suction cups each of which is capable of holding up to 12 lbs. of weight. Just make sure you wash them with hot water before attaching. The perch has two 0.125″ thick stainless-steel support wires to hold the elevated frame. The Kitty Cot Original perch can support a cat weighing up to 25 lbs.
With an overall dimension of 25.5″ x 14.0″ x 1.0”, the large Kitty Cot perch needs a window or mirror with a 26″ x 15-16″ or larger surface area. Smaller perches are also available in some online stores.
The Kitty Cot is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee and a 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with an EVA foam construction. Three 3.5” dia. suction cups, with wire-free design.
- 27.0″ x 6.0″ x 11.0”.
- For cats up to 60 lbs.
- Needs a 30” x 14” or bigger window pane.
- Unique cat window bed with a narrow hammock design that is made of semi-flexible EVA foam. Made in China under the US-based company’s quality control measures.
- Features a smooth half-pod design that is completely open at the top for easy entry and exit.
- Narrow wire or cord-free design means that it can also be installed on other smooth surfaces such as SUV car windows. Provides tool-free installation.
- Comes with three 3.5″ industrial-strength suction cups that can hold up to 60 lbs.
- A removable and machine-washable Amazin’ Kitty Pad is also included for a comfortable, soft sleeping surface.
- Available in three design prints and colors – green, tan and tan with kitty face and backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- A covered, box-style, K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Bubble Pod is also available from the same manufacturer.
When it comes to cat window perches and beds, the K&H Pet Products offers a bunch of different options. The compact yet cozy K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed is one of their most popular cat window perches and also our favorite.
The K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed is made of semi-flexible EVA-foam material that feels like plastic but is softer. It features a unique semi-pod design with a curved perching or sleeping surface. Like other K&H pet products, the EZ Window Hammock Bed is made in China under the US-based company’s quality control measures.
The EZ Window Hammock Bed has a wire and cord-free design that takes minimal installation space. This means that you can even install the sleeping pod on SUV windows and other smooth glass or wooden surfaces. The frame is supported by three industrial-strength suction cups which can hold up to 60 lbs. of weight.
The open pod has dimensions of 27.0″ x 6.0″ x 11.0” and provides a sleeping surface of 18.0″ x 6.0″. For most cats, it would be sufficient, but for some large kitties such as Main Coons and Bengals, it may seem a little cramped. So make sure you keep this in mind before considering this cat window bed.
In order to provide a comfortable sleeping surface, the EZ Window Hammock Bed comes with the K&H Pet Products Amazin’ Kitty Pad. This kitty pad acts as an insulator during winters and a cozy sleeping surface during summers. The kitty pad is easy to clean and can be removed and machine washed in a gentle cycle.
The K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed is available in two colors – green and tan and also in the kitty face design. And like other K&H Pet window perches, it is backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty and a dedicated customer support service.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a PVC plastic frame and polyester fabric cover. 3.5” dia. suction cups.
- 22.0″ x 12.0″ x 1.5”.
- For cats up to 50 lbs.
- Works best with a 23” x 14-16” or bigger window pane.
- Value-for-money cat window perch with a PVC plastic tube frame and Oxford-style polyester fabric cover. Made in China.
- Comes with nylon support ropes and four industrial-strength, oversized plastic suction cups that can support one or two pets weighing up to 50 lbs.
- The fabric cover is removable and machine washable.
- Designed to not fold-up once installed. Needs to be uninstalled to close curtains or blinds.
- Available in a single standard beige color combination. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed commitment by the manufacturer.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a glued plastic-tube frame and furniture fabric mesh cover. 3.25” dia. suction cups. Wire-free, acrylic support rods.
- 24.0″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”, 2.4 lbs.
- For one or two cats up to 80 lbs.
- Works best with a 24” x 16-18” or bigger window pane.
- Innovative, window-mounted cat window perch with a wire-free design. Made in the USA.
- Made of thick-walled, glued plastic-tube frame that is suitable for indoors as well as outdoors. A plastic mesh fabric cover is tightly fitted on the frame. Non-removable cover, so wash by hand only.
- Patented wire-free design with the elevated platform supported by two acrylic rods on the lower side of the perch.
- Comes with four 3.25″ patented suction cups that can hold up to 80 lbs. of weight. But work only on toughened plain glass windows and not on textured glass.
- Backed by a lifetime worry-free warranty and a 100% money back guaranteed commitment.
Material: Novel cat climbing post and window perch combo with a premium E0 grade MDF frame with base, sisal scratching surface, soft fabric perch bed and three 3.25” dia. suction cups.
- 21.0” x 21.0” x 45.0” overall, 10 lbs.
- 42” scratching post.
- 20.5” x 16.5” x 1.5” perch bed.
- For one or two cats up to 50 lbs.
- Works best with a 24” x 17-18” or bigger window pane.
- Innovative, cat climbing/scratching post and window perch combo with a premium MDF construction. Made in China for the US-based company.
- Interactive design that offers versatile activities to the felines – scratching, climbing, and lounging. The climbing post height can be adjusted, and additional replacement posts are sold separately.
- Features three 3.25″ patented suction cups that can hold up to 50 lbs. of weight. Large 16” x 12” base provides additional stability.
- A machine-washable cat perch bed is alsoincluded. Also comes with organic USA grown catnip leaves to entice the cats.
- Easy to install in 15-20 minutes. Comes with all the necessary tools and hardware – Allen Wrench and Screws.
- Backed by a one-year hassle-free warranty and a 100% money back guaranteed commitment.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a 1.0” ABS plastic tube frame and Oxford cloth cat bed. 3.3” dia. suction cups. Stainless steel wires with PVC-coating.
- 22.0″ x 12.0″ x 1.5”, 1.3 lbs.
- For cats up to 30 lbs.
- Works best with a 22” x 13” or bigger window pane.
- Value-for-money, wall-mounted cat window perch with a PVC-plastic tube frame and Oxford fabric perch. Made in China.
- Comes with PVC-coated, stainless-steel support wires and four plastic suction cups that can support a cat weighing up to 30 lbs.
- The bottom two suction cups are designed to detach from the bed to allow closing curtains and blinds.
- The Oxford fabric bed sags like a hammock and has a removable and machine washable cover. It is recommended to use a plush bed or blanket on top for softness.
- Comes with a chew rope toy as a bonus. An installation manual is also included.
- Backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty and a lifetime customer support service.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a 1.0” ABS plastic tube frame and polyester mesh cover. 3.3” dia. suction cups. Stainless steel wires with rubber coating.
- 21.5″ x 12.8″ x 1.5”, 1.4 lbs.
- For one cat or two kittens up to 50 lbs.
- Works best with a 22” x 13” or bigger window pane.
- Budget cat window hammock with a PVC plastic tube frame and Oxford fabric perch. Made in China.
- Comes with stainless-steel support wires and four plastic suction cups that can support one or two pets weighing up to 50 lbs.
- The fabric hammock is removable and machine washable. It is recommended to use a plush bed or blanket on top for softness.
- Two suction cup toys – a feather stick and a mouse stick are also included as a bonus.
- Backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back commitment by the manufacturer.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a stainless-steel frame and plastic tray. 3.2” dia. suction cups. Wire-free, steel support rods.
- 14.5″ x 14.5″ x 1.6”. 1.76 lbs.
- For cats up to 28 lbs.
- Works best with a 10.3” x 13” or bigger window pane.
- Space-saving plastic cat window perch with a stainless-steel frame and soft, nylon-plastic tray.
- Designed to work with small, sliding windows as well – only requires 10.3” x 13” glass window pane.
- Features a wire-free window-pane installation supported by four 3.2″ suction cups and steel support arms on the lower side.
- Multi-purpose and can also be used as a multi-tier cat bed climbing ladder.
- Available in four vibrant colors and backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed commitment.
Material: Sill-mounted cat window bed with a polypropylene sill frame and tray. Orthopedic memory foam bolster bed with a plush cotton fabric cover. Plastic support arms. Velcro or screw mounting.
- 24.0″ x 14.0″ x 2.0”, 3.7 lbs.
- For cats up to 40 lbs.
- Works best with a 24” or bigger window pane and a 2” or bigger window sill.
- Luxurious sill-mounted cat window perch with a PP plastic frame, tray and support arms and orthopedic bolster bed. Made in China under the US-based company’s quality control measures.
- Improved design that can be installed with screws (wooden window sills) or Velcro adhesive (all types of window sills). Requires only 2.0″ wide sill.
- Supported by two 0.75″ thick, 8.0″ long support legs that can carry up to 40 lbs. of load.
- Includes a removable bolster bed and a super-soft orthopedic foam bed with a machine washable cover.
- Available in two designed prints – Kitty Print or Leopard Print and backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Also available with a thermo-heater with a 6W heated pet bed that is tested & certified by the MET Labs.
Material: Window-mounted cat perch with a 1.0” ABS plastic tube frame and polyester mesh cover. 3.5” dia. suction cups. Stainless steel wires with rubber coating. Plush waterproof fabric cat bed.
- 26.0″ x 14.0″ x 1.5”, 2.6 lbs.
- For one or two cats up to 60 lbs.
- Works best with a 24” x 26” or bigger window pane. Ideally 28” x 26”.
- High-quality, oversized cat window perch with a 1.0″ thick ABS plastic frame and polyester placemat mesh cover. Made in China.
- Features, four heavy-duty 3.5″ suction cups that can hold up to 60 lbs. of weight. The SS304 stainless-steel wire and clips hold the cat bed securely.
- Oversize frame requires a large 24-28” L x 26” H window for proper installation. Easy tool-free installation.
- The mesh cover is made of food-grade and breathable placemat material. An ultra-soft, waterproof cat bed is also included with the perch. Both the placemat and bed are machine washable.
- Comes with a cat teaser toy as a bonus. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed commitment. Replacement suction cups are also available.
Material: Window-mounted stacked cat perch with #45 steel frame and plush cotton fabric cushion. 3.3” dia. suction cups. Glue-coated, rubberized wires.
- 22.8″ x 12.0″ x 15.7”/1.0”, 2.2 lbs.
- For 2 cats up to 20 lbs. each.
- Works best with a 25” x 18” or bigger window pane.
- Budget two-cat window perch featuring a 0.23″ tubular steel frame and plush cotton cushion. Made in China and assembled in the US.
- Comes with six 3.3″ diameter suction cups held by glue-coated, chew-proof wire lanyards. Easy tool-free assembly on the window-pane in two different ways.
- Features two oversized stacked platforms, each with removable plush cotton fabric cushion. The cushion cover is machine washable.
- The top perch has a hole for the cat to climb down to the lower perch. A 15.7” height separation between the platforms provides ample standing room to the cat on lower perch.
- Backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed commitment and a US-based customer service.
- Also available in a single window perch design suitable for one cat. Replacement suction cups are also available.
Bird Feeders for cat window perches
As discussed above, cat window perches provide an engaging vantage point to the cat to view some exciting outdoor action. You can make this outside view a little more interesting by getting a bird feeder that can attract birds such as cardinals, jays, finches, buntings, grosbeaks, sparrows, and chickadees.
While the discussion on the best bird feeders is beyond the scope of this article, here are some of the most popular options to consider:
- Perky-Pet Panorama Bird Feeder: Value-for-money hanging bird feeder with a powder-coated frame and 2 lbs. clear-plastic container. Comes with sure-lock cap system to keep the squirrels out. Includes a built-in hanging cable for versatile placement.
- Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Bird Feeder: Best-selling hanging bird-feeder made of special chew-proof material – RoxResin polycarbonate. Can hold up to 5.1 lbs. of sunflower, safflower, and other mixed seeds with an adjustable opening. Features a patented seed ventilation system and squirrel-proof casing. Comes with a cardinal ring and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Nature’s Hangout Window Bird Feeder: Popular window bird feeder made from high transparency, see-through acrylic with industrial-strength suction cups. Perfect for multi-storey apartment windows. Comes with a removable tray and main feeder with ample drainage for all-weather usage. Backed by a lifetime warranty on suction cups against fall.
How to pick the best cat window perch or bed for your indoor cat?
The market is inundated with a variety of cat window perches or beds. So, picking the best cat window perch or bed for your beloved pet can often be a challenge.
The best cat window perch or bed should have the following major characteristics:
- It should be sturdy and durable and be able to withstand the cat’s weight.
- It should be easy and convenient to install and take down if required.
- It should be comfortable for the kitty to sit and lounge on.
- It should be easy to clean and maintain.
- Finally, it should be reasonably priced for the quality it offers.
In order to ensure the above requirements, you should check the following factors before picking the best cat window perch and bed for your indoor cat:
- Type and design of the cat window perch
- Size and capacity of the perch
- Building material of the perch
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Additional factors and considerations
Type and design of the cat window perch
The first major consideration you need to think about is the type and design of the perch as it governs the model of cat window perch you should opt for.
As discussed above, cat window perches are available in two broad categories – window-mounted and sill-mounted cat window perches or beds.
Window-mounted cat window perches are mounted on the window glass using suction cups. The frame is supported by overhead wires (most common) or underneath rods (more durable). Window-mounted cat beds and perches are extremely easy to install and do not require permanent fixtures or hardware attachments.
However, they only work on standard, plain glass panes and not on frosted or textured glass panes. Moreover, you need to clean the pane thoroughly and soak the cups in hot water for better suction grip. You would also need to check the suction cups periodically to ensure that they are not loosening. Finally, because of their design, most window-mounted cat window perches do not support the closing of curtains or blinds – they need to be uninstalled to close the blinds completely.
Window cat perches with overhead support wire can have an issue if you have a kitty that loves to bite and chew on wires. For such cats, you would need a window-mounted perch with hidden/underneath support rods. The Ultimate Cat Perch Wire-free Cat Bed is one such example to consider.
Sill-mounted cat window perches require a more involved installation but are more durable and secure. You would, however, have to keep in mind that the permanent installation in the window sill may require drilling of holes. So, if you are renting a place or do not have big enough sill to mount the perch on, it would be a good idea to stick to the window-mounted cat perches.
So, depending upon the type of the window and glass pane, purpose and preference, you can pick any of the two types of cat window perches for your feline.
Size and capacity of the perch
Once you have zeroed in on a specific design and type of cat perch, you need to pick a size that is most suitable for your feline. It is imperative to pick a cat window perch that is large enough for your cat (or cats) and can support the weight of the pet. The perch installation hardware and size of suction cups and your pet’s weight can often play a major role in this.
Most manufacturers provide their own maximum capacity specifications for the cat window perch – ranging from 20 lbs. up to 80 lbs. But you should not totally rely on them and should also check the Q&A section and reviews for more accurate information. After all, your kitty is not likely to lay still on the perch and instead climb in and out of the bed and move around, exerting more pressure on the perch support system.
In summary, measure-up your pet and pick the best cat window bed or perch based on the maximum capacity of the window perch. If in doubt, pick one of our top recommendations – they are the most durable and reliable models in the market.
Building material of the perch
The manufacturing material of the cat window perch or bed and its associated parts is also an important factor to consider as it governs the durability, lifetime and comfort level of the window bed.
Most cat window perches have a frame that is made of PVC plastic pipes that lock together or are glued, with a nylon or polyester perch cover or tray. A couple of options, such as the K&H Pet Products Deluxe Kitty Sill, feature a thick foam bed for extra cushion, making them more comfortable to the kitty. The perch cover is removable and machine washable unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
In the case of window-mounted cat perches, the cat window bed is supported by stainless-steel wires or rods attached to the suction cups. The wire is covered with a chew-resistant vinyl cover to prevent damage by a chew-happy kitten or cat. The suction cups can be non-industrial strength or industrial strength – meaning that they do not lose grip even with the change in temperature. Make sure you pick the cat window perch which uses industrial strength suction cups 3.2” or bigger in diameter.
The frame of sill-mounted cat window beds or perches is also made of PP or ABS plastic and can be attached to the window through oversized, industrial-quality Velcro strips or permanent screws. We recommend you secure the perch with screws for maximum reliability.
Check the manufacturing material of the cat window perch or bed, its associated parts and perch bed or cover before picking the best cat window perch or bed for your feline. You will find the build quality of our top picks – Kitty Cot Original Cat Window Perch and K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed to be superior to most other options available in the market.
Ease of installation and maintenance
Cat window perches and beds are delivered in knocked-down state and you will have to assemble and install them yourself. Moreover, to prevent any soiling or odor build-up due to an “accident”, you would need to clean the cat perch from time to time. So, it is important to consider the ease of installation and maintenance before picking the best cat window perch or bed for your cat or cats.
As stated earlier, window-mounted cat perches are the easiest to install and take-down. You only need to soak the suction cups in water and let them dry thoroughly before installation. You may also consider applying some rubbing alcohol on the window pane and cups for superior grip. Sill-mounted perches require a little more effort, but the installation is permanent, and these perches do not require to be checked as frequently as the window-mounted cat perches.
For daily cleaning, you can simply wipe the perch bed with a wet cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, you would need to remove the cover. Almost all the options that we listed have easily removable covers and pads that are machine washable. Just make sure you wash them in cold water and gentle cycle.
Look for a model that is easy to assemble and disassemble with minimal tools and comes with easy-to-follow instructions for setting it up. Similarly, look for all the maintenance requirements before pulling the plug on a specific model. You can generally get this information from the video reviews and Q&A section of a specific model.
Additional factors and considerations
In addition to the three major factors discussed above, there are a few miscellaneous additional considerations that can make a specific cat window perch or bed a more suitable choice over others.
One such consideration is the additional accessories and bonus items, if any, that come with the window perches. Combo sets that include installation instructions and replacement parts (suction cups and wires specifically) are definitely preferable, though not a deal-breaker. Some manufacturers even offer training guides or instruction manuals to help you in learning how to put the perch properly and how to teach the cat to use it, making them a preferable choice.
Another additional factor is the color combination and design in which the perch is available. Bright, colors and designs are more fashionable. While most cat window perches are available in a single standard color combination, some of the options that we listed are available in multiple colors and designs, so you can pick the most suitable one for your needs. K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Hammock Bed and D. Jane Cat Window Perch Seat are two such cat window beds that are available in multiple color combinations.
Finally, one of the most important additional consideration is the warranty and post-purchase customer service support offered on the window perch by the manufacturer. Manufacturers such as K&H Pet Products and Ultimate Cat score big in this category with their excellent warranties and dedicated online customer support service. Just make sure you make your purchase only from direct manufacturers and authorized re-sellers to ensure that you get the genuine product and not a knock-off.
Keep these small considerations in mind as well before picking the best cat window perch or bed for your beloved pet.
Final thoughts on the best cat window perches and beds for indoor cats
Keeping your kitty indoors is the best way to keep the pet healthy and safe from the perils of outdoors. However, this also means that you need to ensure that your cat has enough entertainment and activities not to feel bored or un-stimulated.
If you have a window facing outdoors, then a cat window perch or bed is a perfect option to provide an interesting hangout place to the feline.
In this article, we looked at some of the best cat window perches and beds available in the market for indoor cats. We listed all the most popular options for different types and styles of cat window perches and also discussed the major factors to keep in mind before picking the best cat window perch or bed for your household.
We hope that you found this article useful and it would help you in picking the best cat window perch or bed for your indoor furr-ball. Do let us know your feedback and questions by commenting below. Until next time, happy lounging with your kitty!